Here are some policy changes that have been made to keep us all safe during this COVID-19 crisis:
• All portrait sessions will be held OUTSIDE. No exceptions.
• Only one non-participating adult (for example, a child’s parent or guardian) shall be present at the session.
• All paperwork will be completed online prior to your session. You will be asked to sign your session agreement digitally, and I will email you a copy of my price list and any other information you may need. No paperwork will be exchanged at the session.
• All payments must be made prior to the session; no cash, checks, or credit cards will be accepted at the session.
• If any session participant is not feeling well - for any reason - on the day of your session, or has been ill at any time in the week prior to your session, please contact me so that we may reschedule for a later date.
• My assistant and I will be doing temperature checks before we leave for the session, and it is strongly recommended that you do the same. Please be prepared to be flexible with the possibility of rescheduling at the last minute.
• I will be wearing a mask at all times during the session, as will my assistant. Any non-participating adults will also be required to wear a mask for the duration of the session.
• A six-foot distance will be maintained at all times between the photographic team and the subject(s) being photographed. This may mean that some poses and shots will have to be modified.
• I have suspended all in-person ordering sessions. All ordering will now be done by phone, via email, or through my website.
• Instead of hand-delivering your completed order to you, all items will be shipped directly to your home.
If you're wondering about this odd photo, I took of my son/assistant Griffin a couple of weeks ago. If you know Griffin, you know that it's not unusual at all for him to own a plague doctor mask, top hat, cloak, and dagger (I added the wings and the ravens and made him levitate in Photoshop). I thought the times we are living in deserved our own special kind of photographic representation.