JMP Senior Spokesmodels
I’m looking for a few motivated, outgoing, fun, stylish, well-connected members of the Class of 2019 to be part of my exclusive Senior Spokesmodel crew. Your job as a Spokesmodel is to promote the JMP Senior Class brand to your friends and classmates. It’s an easy job – just show them the pictures from your portrait session and tell them how much fun you had! The position of JMP Senior Spokesmodel is highly competitive because it comes with great perks. If selected as a JMP Senior Spokesmodel, here’s what you’ll get:
- One individual mini session, to be held in June or July
- One group portrait session with all of my spokesmodels, to be held at the beginning of August, location TBA
- One full portrait session to be held any time prior to graduation
- A digital download of all of the images (watermarked, web-sized) from your summer mini session for social media sharing
- A digital download of 10 watermarked, web-sized images from your full portrait session for social media sharing
- A digital model card with an image from your mini session and a special discount offer for your friends. Forward this picture to all your friends and tell them to save it to their phones. They just need to show me the picture at the beginning of their senior session to receive their discount!
- The friends that you refer will receive $25 off their session fee as well as a free set of 24 wallet sized prints with a paid portrait package.
- Referral incentives! Each referral earns you a $10 Amazon or Visa gift card (your choice). A referral will be counted once the referred senior’s session fee has been paid.
- Upon reaching 5 referrals, you will receive a bonus $50 Amazon or Visa gift card.
What does it take to be a JMP Senior Spokesmodel? To be considered for this program you must:
- Be attending a high school in the Central New York area.
- Be a current high school junior graduating in 2019.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Be outgoing and comfortable in front of a camera.
- Have a strong social media presence.
- Follow JMP Senior Class on all social media.
- Have good communication skills and a desire to use those skills to promote the JMP Senior Class brand.
- Agree to post your mini session images to social media and tag JMP Senior Class.
- Agree to exclusively represent Jen Marriner Photography and the JMP Senior Class brand from the time of acceptance into the program through graduation. You must not appear in any advertising or on the website/social media page of any other photographer during this time.
- Be available for the group mini session in August.
- Have parental permission to participate.
- Agree to sign (or have a parent/guardian sign, if under 18) a model release, allowing me to use your images on social media, on my website, and in advertising.
The fine print (because there’s always fine print!):
- Only one spokesmodel will be selected per school.
- There will be a total of only 6 spokesmodels selected for the Class of 2019.
- Applicants not selected as spokesmodels will receive $25 off their senior session as a thank you for applying.
- One discounted session fee of $75.00 (full session fee price is $150.00) covers all three sessions and is due upon acceptance of the Senior Spokesmodel position.
- Each Senior Spokesmodel is expected to refer a minimum of 3 new senior clients to JMP. These referred clients must book, pay for, and complete their senior portrait sessions by June 1, 2019. If this requirement is not met, the balance of your session fee ($75.00) will be due.